The 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame will take place as follows:
|Date:||Friday, November 1 2019|
|Location:||Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel, 801 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario|
Business to be conducted at the meeting is as follows:
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Report of the Board of Directors to the Members
- Report of the Treasurer to the Members and tabling of the Financial Statements for the previous fiscal year.
- Election of the new Board of Directors for the coming year
- Approval of the external auditor
- Approval of amendments to the By-Laws and Governance processes and policies.
- Any special business or presentations by the Board of Directors
Election of a new Board of Directors will take place at the Annual General Meeting. Members interested in serving should submit a Nomination notice to the Secretary,. Directors must be or become Individual Members and must maintain such membership throughout their tenure. All Honoured Members who have been inducted into the Hall of Fame are automatically members for life and invited to serve as Directors. Candidates for the position of Director must be individuals, 18 years of age, with power under law to contract, and have a professional or recreational affiliation with the Canadian motorcycling community. In addition, they must have such background and experience that qualifies them for participation in the affairs of the CMHOF and enables them to make a contribution to the mission of the organization. Nominations can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals who may wish to participate in Hall of Fame projects but not in the formal position of Director are also needed and are invited to respond.
P.O. Box 6175, Station Main,
New Hamburg, Ontario